- Awards & Recognition
- Campus Committees
- Chancellor's Professorship Program
- COACHE Survey
- Curators' Distinguished Professor Process
- Department of Higher Education (CBHE)
- Determining Qualified Faculty
- Faculty Hiring
- Faculty Information
- Faculty Senate
- General Faculty Meetings
- Low Productivity Degree Program Review
- myVITA Information
- Promotion and Tenure
- Workload Guidelines
- Inappropriate Conduct by Faculty Reporting Form
- Governing Policies
- Office Staff
- Organizational Chart
- UM System
- University Administration
- Curriculum Management
Faculty External Rewards and Recognitions
Faculty External Rewards and Recognitions Committee (FERRC) awards are intended to reward faculty for achievements or recognition during the previous calendar year that enhanced the reputation of Missouri S&T and brought national or international honor and distinction to their recipients.
Do you know someone who received an award or recognition that brought national or international honor and distinction to them and to Missouri University of Science and Technology during the 2019 calendar year? Maybe you received such an honor. If so, submit a nomination to the Faculty External Rewards and Recognitions Committee (FERRC) for consideration of a FERRC Award.
- One nomination per faculty member is allowed.
- All tenured/tenure track and ranked non-tenure track faculty are eligible for consideration.
- Awards or recognitions you received that have been used as justification to apply for a different award and it was awarded are not eligible.
- Individuals holding senior administrative appointment at the level of Dean, Vice Provost, and above are not eligible for these awards.
Nominees will be considered by the FERRC committee for one of three tiers of recognition.
How to Nominate
The nomination form must be complete to be considered. You will be required to log in with your email@example.com address and S&T password.
Nominations were due May 15, 2020.
The questions below are what you will be asked on the form:
- Name and department of nominee
- Name of person preparing nomination
- Name or title of achievement or recognition
- Attach an electronic copy of the official notification of the achievement (ex. award letter, award announcement, provide the website address if the achievements or awards were webcasted) to the nomination document.
- Describe the national or international impact of the achievement or recognition.
- Describe how competitive this achievement or recognition is.