- Awards & Recognition
- Campus Committees
- Chancellor's Professorship Program
- COACHE Survey
- Curators' Distinguished Professor Process
- Department of Higher Education (CBHE)
- Determining Qualified Faculty
- Faculty Hiring
- Faculty Information
- Faculty Senate
- General Faculty Meetings
- Low Productivity Degree Program Review
- myVITA Information
- Promotion and Tenure
- Workload Guidelines
- Inappropriate Conduct by Faculty Reporting Form
- Governing Policies
- Office Staff and Structure
- Organizational Chart
- UM System
- University Administration
- Curriculum Management
Do you know a Missouri S&T employee who deserves recognition for major contributions towards fostering the inclusion, development, and advancement of women on the S&T campus?
The Women's Advocate Award is given to any S&T employee, regardless of gender or job designation, that demonstrates commitment to the women on the S&T campus through mentorship and advocacy and by setting an example through professional achievement.
The nominator is responsible for informing the nominee of their nomination and must solicit and collect up to three letters of support for the nominee.
The nominator should submit the following documents through the online submission form:
- A letter of nomination
- Letter(s) of support for the nomination
(Must submit at least 1, but no more than 3)
- A CV or resume from the nominee
Nominations will only be considered once all required information has been received.
*Submitted nominations will be considered without updating for three years. Self-nominations and more than one nomination per nominee will not be accepted.
If you have questions about the nomination process, please contact the committee chair, Dr. Suzanna Long at 573-341-7621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.