- Awards & Recognition
- Campus Committees
- For Faculty
- Academic Alert System
- Assessing Learning Outcomes
- Chancellor's Professorship Program
- Department of Higher Education (CBHE)
- Faculty Senate
- Faculty Officers
- General Faculty Meetings
- Low Productivity Degree Program Review
- Promotion and Tenure
- Workload Guidelines
- For Students
- Governing Policies
- Office Staff and Structure
- Organizational Chart
- UM System
- University Administration
- Provost & Executive Vice Chancellor
- VC Administrative Services
- VC Advancement
- VC Student Affairs
- VP and Dean Enrollment Management
- VP Global Learning
- VP Graduate Studies
- VP Research
- VP Undergraduate Studies
- Strategic Plan
In 2006, the Task Force was given a Task Force Charge by Chancellor John F. Carney III. Since its inception, FRRC has achieved many of the established charges. The major accomplishments include:
- Changes to the FMLA policy that allowed extension of the tenure clock insuring that female faculty would not be penalized or need to make up time taken off for family and medical matters. The University of Missouri System incorporated many of the ideas from the Task Force into their Collected Rules and Regulations.
- Completion of the Women's survey that encompassed all female professors (all ranks), lecturers and instructors. The top four responses continue to guide the Task Force on their mission.
- Two surveys were completed assessing the need for child care, 2007 and 2009.
- Completion of the Faculty Center located in 104 Interdisciplinary Engineering. For more information about the Faculty Center, or to reserve the room, please click here .
Grand Opening of the Faculty Center, February 9, 2011
FUMFRR has numerous ongoing initiatives that include:
- Continuing the pursuit of a Childcare Center for S&T faculty and staff.
- Submission of an NSF ADVANCE grant that proposes a comprehensive plan to increase the participation and advancement of women faculty in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM).
- Investigating the possibility of a shuttle service between Rolla and St. Louis through a survey to access the interest and need.
- Hosting New Faculty Welcomes every semester.
- Continuing the pursuit of Recruitment of minority faculty.
- Researching strategies for retention of female faculty.
- Working with Human Resources on salary equity issues for faculty on the S&T campus.
The FRRC Task Force meets during the academic year on every second and fourth Monday of the month in 216 Parker Hall. The Task Force consists of the following members:
Robert Marley, Provost, firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Brow, Curators' Professor, Materials Sicence & Engineering, email@example.com
Carlos Castano, Assistant Professor of Mining & Nuclear Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mariesa Crow, Finley Professor of Electrical Engineering, email@example.com
Frances Haemmerlie Montgomery, Curators' Professor, Psychological Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org
Irina Ivliyeva, Assistant Professor, Arts, Languages & Philosophy, email@example.com
Merilee Krueger, Lecturer, Psychological Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bih-Ru Lea, Associate Professor, Business & Information Technology, email@example.com
Francisca Oboh-Ikuenobe, Professor, Geological Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sahra Sedigh Sarvestani, Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering, email@example.com
UM System Representative: Deborah Noble-Triplett, Assistant VP Academic Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org