- Awards & Recognition
- Campus Committees
- Academic Alert System
- Assessing Learning Outcomes
- Chancellor's Professorship Program
- COACHE Survey
- Department of Higher Education (CBHE)
- Determining Qualified Faculty
- Faculty Hiring
- Faculty Incentive
- Faculty Information
- Faculty Officers
- Faculty Senate
- General Faculty Meetings
- Low Productivity Degree Program Review
- myVITA Information
- Promotion and Tenure
- Workload Guidelines
- Inappropriate Conduct by Faculty Reporting Form
- Governing Policies
- Justification to Fill a Staff Position
- Office Staff and Structure
- Organizational Chart
- UM System
- University Administration
Missouri S&T Faculty Awards
Faculty Campus Awards Process
OSP Dates for Campus Faculty Awards
- Faculty Achievement Award - The Faculty Achievement Award recognizes non-tenure track faculty who have demonstrated sustained excellence in the categories of teaching or research or service. The nomination and selection of individuals for the award shall be based on teaching or research or service to the university and to the individual’s profession.
- Faculty Excellence Award - The Faculty Excellence Award recognizes faculty members who have demonstrated sustained excellence in all three missions of the institution: teaching, research and service.
- Faculty Research Award - The Faculty Research Award recognizes faculty members who have demonstrated excellence in research and scholarship. Awards are given based on the significance of the contributions of the individual in the preceding two years, as well as the long term impact of the individual’s research.
- Faculty Service Award - The Faculty Service Award recognizes faculty members who display exemplary, sustained service to the university and their profession. The intent of the award is to honor outstanding citizens of the university for their commitment and service. The nomination and selection of individuals for the award is based on any combination of service to the University and the individual’s profession.
- Faculty Teaching Award - The Faculty Teaching Award recognizes faculty members who have demonstrated excellence in teaching-related activities. Nomination packages include student and peer evaluations of teaching effectiveness and other supporting documentation of pedagogical innovation and effectiveness.
Outstanding Teaching Award - The Outstanding Teaching Award Committee recognizes those faculty members who have demonstrated a high level of instructional effectiveness as measured by student evaluations of teaching effectiveness. The Outstanding Teaching Award Committee typically recognizes approximately 30 faculty members per year for their excellence in instruction.